Tuesday, October 12, 2010

If you asked him how he felt

If you asked him how he felt, he would say: . his eyelashes as the effects of blood pressure drugs seem thick and black. He arranged for the organ transplant waiting list one on the waiting mm they use the word harvest a kidney to be harvested mm up. boy mother pray with drunken drivers. I pray for a man not aesthetic ability. I think, we do not harvest Why are some people? the point, and there are floor nurses pushing my wheelchair back to the ward. She would say, I use a drug to my fingers stiff. The doctor said he would have been giving me medication until I could not wear a shirt buttoned mm This is Herve Leger the set of a cotton dress worn by the image of a direct comparison to say. lawyer : is to do good Jide.I asked: understand that I just do not know who was dead only. I spend the days rolled on stage like an executioner's head. I am wandering through life waiting for this moment of sudden collapse. accident took place at the time of sunset, which is I think it should happen the moment the most. accident a week ago that I knew a man was driving a car I went to dinner. location is a beach, in a city of lights let you across the bay overlooking the edge of the one you can not hear any noise all the panoramic view of the place is. After a long time, I am a man went to the patch of sand. is to open his own car. That was my first time to enjoy beautiful beaches; and wearing shorts. the edge of the beach, I took off elastic bandage, wading pathway. a boy wearing a diving suit to see my legs. He asked me if I get a shark's; piece great white shark spotted near the coast. I said, yes, get a shark's. have to come back. clear why I missed them. fact not another car. There are only a car that hit me that bike, I was sitting in the back seat of a man's motorcycle. but think about it when You say the word when the motorcycle, has indeed a very convoluted syllable awkward. that driving is a newspaper reporter. He works in a local newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment