Tuesday, October 12, 2010

End Core Tip: Amy. Hempel, American writer, she called this a / ve? s /, two kinds of pronunciation are correct

end Core Tip: Amy. Hempel, American writer, she called this a / ve? s /, two kinds of pronunciation are correct, some are more meticulous and will deliberately use the former pronunciation), a man I do not know how almost accidentally to my life. another car hit our car, the man was not injured. this is just a week I know a man hold me in the street, I can not see in a posture of the legs. I remember when I know they do not should see and understand not work either if I would go for. my blood flow to the men's clothes. he said, . Who is the pain. my leg to sew 400-pin, and I should say, I would say 500-pin, because the total of any actual state of affairs seems not bad enough. five days they are not sure can not keep my legs, I put the number of days to extend that into 10 days. people who use that word is a lawyer. But on this, I repeat paragraphs to say. when we are talking about people appearance Moncler problems that in the end can have important mm. so it is my answer. I think the appearance of the people is essential. but my dear friend is a lawyer.He sat in a blue-green plastic leather chairs, the chairs onto the front of my bed. He referred to the appearance problem is that I lost in this amount of money whether it is worthwhile to court litigation. could see that he likes to say the word. He told me that the bar exam three times before he took the test too. He said that a friend sent him a beautiful Braille cards, these cute little cards on the the words ; the place, but above his printed He said that from a legal point of view this is not important. ability to do? life. dragging his hindquarters still a residual dark suit and shiny leather shoes, neatly dressed, carrying a briefcase to school. really make people happy ah mm he and his family, until one day he often said mm his wife moved with their children. treatment in the tanning department, a woman showed me a snapshot. She said: dialysis room killing time. as long as empty chair, the hospital will not mind. where a large widescreen TV, rehabilitation room than even better. every Wednesday night we were watching a television program, program luxurious body scene women wearing expensive clothes cursing each other. my side is a phone number will only speak with the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment